Cancellation / Substitution
• Substitute registrants from the same organization will be honored.
• All cancellation and refund requests must be submitted to Alert Media Group, LLC in writing via mail, fax to 305-433-71876, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• If we receive your request to cancel 60 days or more prior to the conference start date, your registration fees will be refunded in full.
• If we receive your request to cancel 30 days or more prior to the conference start date, your registration fees will be refunded minus a $350 administrative fee.
• If we receive your request to cancel between 29 days and the first day of the conference you will receive a credit voucher for the amount of the original registration fee, less an administrative $350 administrative fee.
• Credit vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and can be used either by the person named on the voucher or a colleague from the same company. Vouchers issued can only be redeemed once and have no residual value.
• No refunds or credits will be granted for cancellations received after a conference begins or for no-shows.
• One person per registration is allowed. Registrations cannot be split between multiple people.
• For reasons beyond our control, it is occasionally necessary to alter the content and timing of the program or to substitute speakers. Thus, the speakers and agenda are subject to change without notice. In the event of a speaker cancellation, every effort to find a replacement speaker will be made.
• We strive to hold all conferences as scheduled. However, we reserve the right to cancel any event 21 days or more prior to its start date, for any reason. In case of an event cancelled at our discretion, registrants will be entitled to a full refund.
• An event may also be cancelled at any time due to Acts of God, or other circumstances beyond our control. In case of an event cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, registrants will be entitled to a voucher to attend a future event.